Apps I Use.. Next Travel Destination

My virtual notebook now has a mobile app!  I did not  know about this until a few seconds   ago.  I do hope this will  spur me on  to be committed to my New Year's resolution of regularly updating this page.  My present limitation would be the not so accurate auto correct feature of my phone at the moment..(Which by the way is a gift from my brother.  You gotta love having elder sibs and hand me downs).  

Now,  this might not seem like a travel post but then life is one big and long journey, God willing. It has been a series of roller coaster experiences for me lately.  Whew.  I just really keep on claiming His promise in a Jude 24,25. He is able to keep me from falling.  He is able to present me FAULTLESS before the presence of His glory.  With (accompanying)  exceeding joy.  Not with agonizing pain.  Not with sorrowful struggling. But with joy beyond that which I had had I persisted in the way of sin.  

Anyhow,  I'm looking forward to our trip in  Bangkok this February with three of my other friends.  I was initially dismayed when our trip from  Bangkok -Manila was moved to a later time. I could not be absent in my class for that day. Plus we had already booked our domestic flights.  But the airline called and I nicely asked if they could rebook our flight.  I hesitantly requested if my sister's flight could be cancelled and refunded as well since she would not be able to come with us.  Welllll,  they allowed it! I had paid for her tickets and I thought it was a goner.  All things truly worked and is working for good. God's greatness is beyond what my finite mind and foresight can  possibly comprehend. Whew.  I should never have had an iota of doubt that He will see me through.

And as per usual,  I don't have a set itinerary for Bangkok ...yet.  Any suggestions people?  TripAdvisor app downloaded already.  This by the way,  is a handy dandy app especially for those like me,  who prefer self guided tour (as it is cheaper and without the hassle of looking arranging for an actual guide). Just make sure you're phone has plenty of juice to last for the entire day.  Or just bring your powerbank. Make sure you have the maps app (if it isnt pre installed in your Android phone yet).  Evernote is another note app I have to kind of organize my travel plans.  Kind of because...well.. Im just not the most organized person in the world but I'm working on it. It's like those ringbound notebook you had in college with multiple subjects in one notebook. You can organize per subject and its nifty.  Just make sure you don't, in your excitement, make too many notebooks all at once and forget where you put your scribbles.

Snapseed is your nifty photo editing tool to get you going on your travel photography adventures without lugging a big DSLR and an even bigger laptop for post prod.  Though I've yet to try it during travel it does look pro.

Those are just some of the apps I use although I initially had no plans on writing about that.  Hope that helps.  :D

Comments

Popular Posts