Maven Finds At The City of Love



I limit my trips to the mall. Well, technically, malls are limited here in Kalibo. The biggest one is Gaisano Mall while the City Mall is just about to start its operations. And I’ve visited the latter in Iloilo City. It’s ermmmm… okay. 

On my latest trip to SM City Iloilo, I met up with a high school pal who is a techie. Naturally, we meandered in the electronics section. We weren’t planning on buying anything though. Since my phone’s case is actually on the verge of falling apart, I decided to browse the cases that were on sale on one shop. But they didn’t have one for my unit. While we were just going around, I saw another shop with cases on sale. And they had cases for my unit! I’m obviously, really, happy when I get stuff on a bargain and this was another classic example. On my last canvass for cases, I did not buy any since the prices were from 200 upwards. Some of you might look quizzically at me, thinking, that’s not bad. Truth be told, it isn’t. Those were the prevailing market prices for cases. But I’m glad I waited. Because the cases we saw were 80 % off! I controlled myself though, and just picked two out of three cases that were available. I did not buy a whole buncha them since I’m trying to be as “light” as possible, as in minimalist light. Here are my purchases:


 Light red, silicone/rubber casing for P 79.00.
The girly pink Lacoste costs P 59.00. The black casing is the old case. I have been the recipient of more than a few puzzled stares because of its design. And no, I am not a basketball fan. :D

Bought these transparent containers for my small documents as well as for the stuff that easily gets lost tangled/lost in my bag. My attempts at being more organized. 

 My high school bestie! We had a loooot of catching up to do. Couldn't resist posting our picture here albeit blurred because she doesn't really like pictures of her online. Till my next maven find!

Comments

Popular Posts