Surrender Is Not Defeat

I still can’t believe its been two months already. Two months of pushing my limits when it comes to textbook learning. Two months of gruelling study (for me anyhoo), of learning the ropes, of self discovery, of experiencing first hand how to burn the midnight candle, how to deny one’s self continually and the joy of small victories along the way. There is so much to learn yet it is a day by day journey, contained within twenty four very self limiting hours. I second guess, take a stab in the dark sometimes, and realize all over again that prayer is vital. Just three months more and I have to face the biggest test in my life. It might very well be facing my greatest fear; the possibility of failure like Damocles' sword. 


If this is His will, it’s His bill. 

Comments

Popular Posts